Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Its been a year since I decided to pack in working my backside off for a company where enough was never that.  Better than good enough just that little too short of excellence.  What I can say is that He was in it all along - I didn't see... I couldn't- waking up every morning, exhausted after too little sleep having spent the night worrying about this project or the next.  So glad He was gracious unto me and let me walk outta there.

He's been doing some pretty amazing things with me, despite us having not enough to get by every month - He's provided us with that peace that is beyond human understanding.  In reading all of these books (and soooo many others) in this time off has been an amazing blessing - I've been caught up in the Word of God, been taught good stuff, experienced His Grace, His Mercy, His awesome healing and the best is still yet to come.

I declare in the assembly that my God is a Might God, He is mighty to save, Forever, Author of Creation - he rose and conquered the grave, he congquered the Grave.

Thank you most excellent Jesus for your daily work - for your plan that you alone have for me, for this family. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment